I love the Fall! The 4th was the 1st day of Fall Youth Sports for Peoria. Matthew is playing Kickball and David is playing Soccer. At one of the practices, Matthew accidentally got hit in the head with the ball. Since then he has not wanted to play. :( This bums me out because I know how much he likes to play ball! He's not one for the rules though! Too restricting. Maybe next year he'll do better at soccer, when he can run all over the place! I hope as the season pushes on that he will warm up to the idea of playing again. Anyway, this is a picture of him on game day.
He refused to put his shirt on until I told him I wanted to take a picture of him. He immediately took it off after the picture! Stinker wouldn't even smile for me! David on the other hand, LOVED soccer! He was having so much fun! I didn't know if he would like it because of how much running they do. Boy, was I wrong! He did so great! He has a natural knack for soccer like his mommy did! :) I love being a soccer mom! I actually get permission to yell at my kids! In a positive way, of course! I love being able to cheer them on and for them to have fun doing it! I have come to realize that I have turned out exactly like my mother when it comes to cheering on for sports! But now I totally understand where she was coming from! I think this picture shows exactly how much fun he was having!
Here is a little clip of his team playing also. David is #7!
10 years ago
3 comments:
Cute David!!! I am so glad he is having such a great time!!! And so glad to have something to talk to him about i know he loves!!!! Lauren didn't love t-ball either- it was too slow, we pulled her out and did soccer. Loved it.
That is so great, good to get kids out and active, you sure were good at soccer so I think David will be a natural like his mom. Good to see you blogging again.
I have never heard of a kickball team. That is so cool. I loved kickball as a kid.
Post a Comment