Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm not the only one!

I was looking for a picture for Family Home Evening in the new Nursery Manual and came across this picture! (Click for closer inspection if needed.)












I thought it would work very well for the lesson I was going to use along with the other picture on that page. My kids like to color on anything they can get their hands on, so I thought maybe there was a little scribble in my book! On closer inspection and looking at the manual online, I realized I am not the only person who has "kid artwork" on my wall! HAHA! Don't see it? Look right above the father's head next to the curtain. It's very faint, but I noticed! They have kid artwork on their wall like me! This makes me feel so much better knowing the church publishes REAL family pictures in their homes and not some propped family! I love it!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

lol I discovered (the hard way) that crayon comes off much easier if you melt it with a hair dryer first.

Julia said...

I can't believe you noticed that!

Brian & Cynthia said...

Love it! You pick up on the greatest stuff!