So I'm a little on the slow side, but for good reason, which will come later. I have to tell you about the phone. Every time Gordon comes through the front door Hailey runs to him and says, "Phone, please daddy!" Of course Gordon gives in. He always tells her that she cannot open it or he will take it away. So she has gotten so clever that she will open it, say, "Hello, goodbye, c-ya later," then promptly closes it! She has gotten so fast at it that Gordon can't say anything fast enough until it has already been closed! So she is totally getting away with it! I think it's hilarious! So for her birthday I got her a cute little pink razor that obviously flips open. She did the same thing with her phone thinking she was going to get it taken away! Now she will talk on it for a little bit longer but not much. Anyway, here are some pictures.


11 years ago
3 comments:
Wow, snazzy cake! Did you make it yourself? Her hair is getting so long! I love the pic of her sleeping in your bed! :)
That is too funny about the phone. 2 yr olds are way to smart I think. Hope her birthday was great! Thanks for you comment on my blog, I will try and remember your advice!
That is the coolest cake I have ever seen!
Post a Comment