Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Catch Up!

Just to catch you up a little from the last post. I went to Womens Conference in Utah. After that, I ended up in the ER because of some pain I have been having off and on for about 2 years now. The pain gets so bad it makes me sick to my stomach and sometimes I vomit. Anyway, sometimes it has been because of a Kidney Infection and others I'm assuming are from the rib pain. Some things that set it off are: laying on the side of the tub to bathe the kids, laying on the floor on my stomach, laying or sitting in an awkward position and sometimes having my bra too tight! Strange, I know. Anything that seems to put too much pressure on my ribcage. So that's what's been keeping me from posting sooner. Now, on with the posts!

No comments: