Today my baby turned 2! Normally, I don't let my kids sleep in my bed. It bothers me and I don't get much sleep. Occasionally, I do let them fall asleep in my bed and then put them into their own bed before I climb in myself. Hailey has always been good about falling right to sleep when I put her in her bed, but since today is her birthday I let her fall asleep in my bed! This is the first time she has done this! Very cute! Also, I would have to say she is just as mischievous as Matthew! I found more pictures on my camera that she took! A lot were of my red wall but this one I just had to share!
This last picture I have no idea who took it. It was either Matthew taking a self-portrait or Hailey taking a picture of Matthew. Either way I thought it was hilarious!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment