I had to share this story before it slips my mind. A couple of weeks ago Gordon and I were headed to his mom's late in the day. To keep the kids awake we decided to play a little game. Gordon would ask from oldest to youngest so they each had a turn to answer. What's your favorite color, game, animal, etc. On the way home David wanted to continue playing. We continued quietly so the other two would fall asleep. We were almost home and Gordon asked, "Who's your favorite brother?" We waited for him to respond with some sort of response about Matthew, but no. He said, "My favorite brother is in mommy's belly." (No, I'm not pregnant. He just knows that's where babies are before they're born.) He then said that Matthew was his favorite brother too! Gordon asked David who his favorite sister was. He thought about it for a little and then said, "Hailey's not my favorite sister because she's cranky." Many of you know what an attitude Hailey has sometimes, so this answer was hilarious to Gordon and I. He did add that Hailey was his favorite sister too, but the first response was priceless!
10 years ago
2 comments:
That's hilarious! Love the honesty of children. :)
Niiiiiice! Kids say the darndest things!
Post a Comment