On Monday, we didn't do anything. On Tuesday morning, I headed up to Payson to see my mom and hang out. On Wednesday, we went to the park in Payson and then went on a hike with my sister, Jill. Then, on Thursday, we had originally planned to go to a Spring Training game but then just stayed at home and lazed around. On Friday, we actually went to a Spring Training game. Man, was it HOT!
Luckily, I came prepared with suntan spray and water. I was actually surprised that the kids lasted 5 innings! They didn't do a whole lot of actually watching the game. I didn't get to watch a whole lot either because I was watching them! So we left at the bottom of the 5th inning to cool off at home. I knew that the planes at Luke Air Force Base were practicing but when I saw this in the sky I was in awe!
So I looked it up on the internet and found out that this is called a C-17. They are those massive cargo planes that transport military vehicles. Sometimes it's used to transport medical patients also. It was awesome! We didn't get a chance to actually make it to the Airshow on Saturday because I already had plans. Although, after church on Sunday we were able to see the Thunderbirds flying right above our house! The boys loved it but it was a little too loud for Hailey.
10 years ago
2 comments:
So cool, loved the planes, and why not get a tan while enjoying the game, lol. Fun spring break it sounds like.
Man, Carson would have loved to see those planes! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment