The kids had lots of fun getting each other wet before we busted open the poppers!
David was able to bring his friend Cody with us.
This is my favorite picture!
This is what happened to some of the streamers after they came out!
It was very windy so the sound is bad on this video. But the end is worth it!
These are all the people we had fun with this year! The kids were all over the place having a blast! Beware of the "ending"! HAHA!
In order if you can follow them are: Matthew, Jeffrey, David, Samuel and Cody. Careful this will make you sick!
Since Hailey was asleep, some of us were brave enough to climb up on the patio roof to watch the fireworks! 2 years ago we were able to see 5 different locations worth of fireworks! This year because of the wind factor, Peoria Sports Complex were the only ones brave enough to give us a show! God Bless America!
4 comments:
Great pictures, love playing with my children too, keeps life interresting. Loved your red wall I have one too, actually burgandy, but love it. We enjoyed 4th of July had a BBQ and lit off fireworks, wierd to beable to buy and lite our own as I grew up there where it is against the law, but a big thing here, but I was bad and took no pictures o'well. Love reading your blog, good job you inspired me to get one. I have lots to learn how did you get that cool 4th of July background? Bon
Nice! What a party! That wheel spinning bike thing is GREAATT!!!! I have never seen anything like it!
Nice! What a party! That wheel spinning bike thing is GREAATT!!!! I have never seen anything like it!
How funny! What a cool bike merry go round! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Post a Comment