Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I would have to say that this was the best and funnest New Year's Eve party I have ever been to! Maybe that's because it was at my house. :) We invited a bunch of people to come over our house, let the kids run wild (optional) and play games! We actually had people bring their kids and there were people who actually found babysitters! We had 19 adults and 10 kids! Anyway, we played a game called "The Name Game" that is hard to explain, so you have to be walked through it. Then, we played Taboo with Men vs. Women! It was fun to buzz the men even when they didn't need buzzing, but they ended up beating us anyway. I went to Party City earlier that day and bought noise makers including ones that looked like hands. My brother-in-law thought these were hilarious and decided he wanted to have a little fun with them while we were taking pictures! I couldn't resist joining in! After the new year we played Pictionary and then a couple of us played Risk. I didn't go to bed until 5am and I am still trying to get back on schedule! We have always been nightowls anyway but for those of you wondering; OF COURSE my kids made it to midnight! I was actually surprised at how many of the other kids (and some of the adults) made it until midnight! All in all, it's been the best new year's eve bash ever!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Sounds like fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!